Found some old notes from an inspirational workshop I did back in 2012 as part of the Australasian MCC Network gathering in Brisbane.
The lovely Rev Elder Dr Mona West guided us through the importance of being and living as the person God intended us to be. Basically - walking the talk!
Are you living a divided life? Some signs you might be ...
- Do you refuse to invest yourself in your work?
- Do you distance yourself from those you serve?
- Do you remain in settings or relationships that steadily kill off your spirit?
- Are you in a job that violates your values?
- Do you harbour secrets for your own gain?
- Do you conceal your true identity?
- Do you hide your beliefs from those who disagree with you to avoid conflict, challenge and change?
If any of these questions have got you thinking, you might want to check out the book that Mona recommended - A Hidden Wholeness: The Journey Toward an Undivided Life. I haven't read it yet but if you have let us know what you thought of it by using the comments below.